Grilled Walleye #1
1. Marinate fillets in olive oil and two cloves of crushed garlic for at least 15 minutes.
2. Remove from marinade, sprinkle with salt and then wrap them in aluminum foil.
3. Place the wrapped filets on the grill. Allow them to cook for about 15 minutes. Finished fillets should
flake on the fork.
Grilled Walleye Fillets #2
Things You'll Need
• Grilling basket
1. Heat the grill to medium heat.
2. Coat the walleye fillets on both sides with the vegetable oil and place into the grilling basket.
3. Cook the fish in the grilling basket directly over the heat for 6 to 9 total minutes, turning halfway
4. Remove the fish from the heat and serve when it flakes with a fork.
GRILLED WALLEYE #3
The addition of the pecans on this fish gives not only great flavor to this fish recipe but a nice crunch that
really makes this Walleye stand out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 2
12 oz walleye fillets
1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
1 teaspoon orange juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine butter, chives, juice and half the pecans in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Take a 12 inch square piece of aluminum foil and cut 2 inch slits into it every two inches. Spray with a
nonstick spray and place on grill.
4. Put the Walleye Fillets on the foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and grill for 8-12 minutes.
5. The fillets are done when the fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. One minute before the fish is done top with the pecan butter.
7. Remove from heat and sprinkle the remaining pecan pieces over top before serving.